Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Vain?~


'its been a long time coming, but im here now.....'
(taken from 2ne1 lyric)

im so missing blogging but yeah my time as a avid fangirl prevents me to do so!!
hehe...trial listen everyday, f5 instiz page till my browser crashed dunno how many times
passing reminders and tutorial everyday
killing my twitter timeline with SUPER JUNIOR
makes my family+friends annoyed
and yes losing my precious sleep and meals!!


VAIN PERSON...AM I?

i take some trivia on fb to test how vain you are and yes im on the HIGHER ranking
*clap clap* congratulation to miss lollypop!!
(my sis hint...put up some list to prove them you're not)


am i a vain person...the list

+mirror is a must have item (yes)+
+camwhoring is my hobby (yes)+
+'comel,pretty,cute' is my favourite word(of course)+
+i wear a pretty clothes even just to throw rubbish (yes)+
+always say im pretty whenever looking at the mirror (yes)+
+people always look at me (uhum)+
+i hate when my clothes look *blah* on me (yes)+
+peoples are annoyed with me (mmm..not sure)+
+i read mag a lot but not newspaper (well..)+
+i take a lot of time to get done (im a girl okay!)+
+im prettier than heechul (hell yeah*sorry oppa*)
+grr...who cares anyway+

my sister declared
you are a vain person, stop denying it!

well i guess I AM *insert cute smile*
but the truth is im a shy person ^^
*my sis: urgh, stop it you making me puke!!*


++im currently grooving with:super junior-my all is in you++




No comments: