Sunday, May 9, 2010

~CupCakes~


++CUPCAKES++
*cakes made by mama*
*toppings made by along*
*decorations made by ME*





(da cakes is oreo cake)

(both of dis cakes is chocolate chip cake)



my mom n my sis are selling dis cupcakes
da first pic is my first trial
dat one is a present 4 my sis's friend wedding
*congratulation siti rafeah n hanafi*
at first my mom kinda nt allowing me 2 get involve
*since i DUNNO how 2 cook-mama said*
bt then i said
come on creativity doesnt need u too b good in cooking
finally----->she give up
SORRY...supposedly on MOTHER'S DAY
i should juz listen...
IM BECOMING GOOD CHILD----->BAD CHILD nowadays
*so worried*

+if anyone interested+
price 4 one cupcakes is RM2.50-RM3.00
*based on decorations n cakes*
any enquiries can contact me thru



++im currently grooving with:ayaka-jewelry day++

No comments: