Thursday, May 13, 2010

~Bounce2you~



Finally its out!!!

i am so really happy
its finally out...da waiting 4 it is too much 4 me
bcoz of it im awake early even i just hve my 2 hours of sleep ONLY!
as da news said it'll be released on 12th may 2010 at 11am KST means its 10am here~
im waited like crazy...
keep refreshing on sment YT dunno how many times till my chrome crash twice!
keep checking on twitter if any kind soul updating something related
i checked on allkpop...OMG they got dat already~HELL!
but i restraint myself...promise is made
cannot break it!!
finally one kind soul tell me 2 open daum
oh yeah...IT LOAD SO SLOW
its really too depressing 4 me dat morning
bt still i keep my coherence...refreshing da YT again
and TADA...HERE IT IS


Super Junior(슈퍼주니어)-미인아(MV)






*BLUSHING*
owh...0__0 dat is da hottest MV i've seen
how cn i say no to those abs??
OMYGAWD my angel---->beast
TT...u make me incoherent due to excessive nosebleed
BE RESPONSIBLE...marry me!
kekekekeke...
lalalalala...totally in wonderland!!
i hope no one will get injured doing those jumping on stage
every time they jump...my heart skip a beat
*wat if they fall, wat if they hurt their leg...NOOOOO*
our maknae cho kyuhyun u totally level up!!
gamekyu,bedkyu,dramakyu,kyumong------>dancekyu
heechul dance thru all song, so grateful n happy *hope he didnt strain his leg much*
LOL...i cn even put my sentence properly nemore
let everything scream inside my mind n heart
juzt want to repeat wat my heart keep stating
PARK JUNGSOO those chocolate is yummy *totally pervy*




++im currently grooving with:super junior(ryeowook)-one spring day++

No comments: