Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~5th May~



5th may 2010
wats da significance of it in my life
well...probably da most funniest day i ever been
da end of da day, i say dis....
'whole day totally not worth it,stupid!'
kekekekeke

5rh may 2010
+da day i got hired and also da day i got fired from da same place+

~everyone i insist u 2 laughing together wif me....
hahahahahahahahahaha~

its becoz of my greediness
overly confident, stubborn
love MONEY too much....its happen dat way
even my parent insist
im being bold n juz go for it
n da result is totally FAIL!!!

wat even more funnier is im not being FIRED
but im da one who fired myself
i decide 2 quit after a long 6 hours in there~~
stupid me...i should've done it early
coz i got NOTHING from it!!
hahahahahaha~~

+neway ending dis funny story, im actually glad that i take a new step 2 test myself how bold i am towards challenge...da job is something dat i dun even have any INTEREST on it, it juzt merely a rushing decision without even thinking bcoz of my greediness...actually im still happy coz at laest i cn tell ppl dat i did experience being work in second class job n its not really bad...i quit NOT bcoz its too hard its juz i feel stupid when i my work is doing NOTHING...4 me to work is U HAVE WORK!!!+


quote for this day:
" i can only BUY things, not SELL things!"
(its from me)


ps: another side story from dis day is...i got HUGE blister on both my legs!


++im currently grooving with:F(x)-Nu ABO!++

No comments: