Sunday, May 9, 2010

~angel'sFAIL~


yesterday was really epic....
it happen while im tweeting n its getting bored coz most of my frens off9...
suddenly...*hahahahahaha*...
im totally go ROFLMAO over some tweet...
its from my angel park jungsoo...
he's so FAIL...
my first reaction...OMYGAWD he's tweet in english *YAY*(big clap)...
later he tweet more english n im going *_*...
dats make me fall from my chair laughing n my dad going 0__0 at me...
my bro..."are u INSANE??"
i just...owh i cant stop totally...
oppa dat is so FAIL but really CUTE...
even kiddies cn tell dat its a C&P...
at least it makes me really happy...
u putting some effort 2 tweet in english...
eventho u admit dat ur english is just "hi,im leeteuk"...
makes me giddy coz i know now dat u understand ENGLISH...
really 정말 감사합니다*love u*...
~even angel can be funny...he should find his wing faster*IT with me*~



+dis is wat im talking about+
(click on it 4 bigger view)



neway if u want to see more*click*


~do FOLLOW him~


~really thank you 4 giving me a good laugh while im so boring thinking of wat to do...4 helping me laughing i give my LOVE as much as u need~


*another 8 more hours to go before BONAMANA's attack*
its going 2 b another success...i cn SMELL it already!!
totally cant wait 2 change my ringtone n message tone
really need a new things in my life NOW!!


++im currently grooving with:Super junior-dancing out++

No comments: