Monday, May 24, 2010

~my little shop box~


wondering why im not here much like before
there's two reason behind this:

1. im a twitter addict like @heedictator and @AllRiseSilver as claimed by @ShinsFriends. since too much eunhae happen in twitter thanks too @donghae861015 plus my dawn is join by @special1004 and because im still waiting for @myblacksmile, @siwon407 and @henrylau89 to tweeting me back @Mieraberry

2. im too busy with my other blog...hehe sorry sorry *doing hand-rubbing dance* coz money still the important things plus with mama nagging, i better settle that up first before mine!IM SUCH A NICE KID *watever*


since we are on topic
i would to ADVERTISE my other blog here



in this blog i'll will promote
what my mama and along has been working on lately
so anyone PLEASE VISIT!!


last note from me:

I LOVE YOU
(even im busy tweeting please dont leave me)



++im currently grooving with:F(x) luna and krystal-hard but easy++

No comments: