Sunday, March 7, 2010

~missINwinter~




~been wondering on sj-world n dis caught my heart~
such a poetic entry
sumtime he makes me think is he a singer
or jz an expressionist
neway i jz love him da way he is


..do I miss it when the winter has gone..

..do I miss it when February has gone..

..the tears were falling from the sky..

..the rain was dropping down..

..the warm spring has come..March has come..

..the Spring also gradually comes to my heart..

..because I'm lonely so it seems that I always put my heart in the winter..

..but now I guess I should bring a warm sunshine to my heart..

..my heart..I'm sorry during all this time you have had to suffer a lot..^^
(since u r my mr.white...)

~yongwonhi naesarang...hansaramman park jungsoo~




ps: credit to evanesco@sj-world 4 translation!!!


++im currently grooving with:kim jong kook-only one person++

No comments: