Thursday, March 4, 2010

~aGItaTEd~

i,ve been dreaming in my sleep
n im nt happy with it
why everythings in my dream
against me???
(its my dream so its suppose 2 b happy 4 me)
i dunno
but it really hurt my heart
as i wake up
tears wants 2 go down
but i hold it
i question myself
should i cry like wat i did in da dream??
bawling like crazy
try 2 make ppl understand...
or should i jz stop??
all of dis things makes everything hard
all of da ppl i love
crying fighting yelling
its full of sorrow n hatred!!
i wish its stop
bt i wish 2 continue too
i dun wanna b selfish
yet i have to
dis make me hurt myself more
deeper..deeper..deeper

do things will change if i stop??
do things will change if i continue??
cn i jz stand there
doing nothing
time stop!!
i keep losing myself
i want 2 b like before
positive optimistic confidence

~its jz dat everythings dat happen kill me slowly~

T___T

n im still crying......

(can i jz sleep n not waking up??)


++im currently grooving with:ernest-because im weary++

No comments: