Saturday, March 6, 2010

~mE&L0vE~



~LOVE~

i know nothing bout love as in relationship
between man n woman..
many ppl thought dat i hve lots of xperience
truth is
my heart never been touch!!
hehe..
dunno why ppl always take me like dat
guess mayb da way i speak
da way i b like 'dr love' to my friend
my view on dis issue
its all basically wat i hear,see n observe
how my friends my sister
act in their relationship
n how da relationship is going
im analytical
n i know really well
why im never in relationship
its nt dat im nt interested
everyone wants 2 b love n give love
it jz dat...i jz can seem 2 open my heart yet

i believe i have da factor 2 b in a relationship
im nt dat bad
im 'pretty' enough...my act is 'charming'
im a happy person
its nt dat nobody want me
it jz dat nobody approached me..HAHA
many ppl tell me dat i give out a bad aura
+VERY SNOBBISH CREATURE+
thus making ppl afraid 2 approach me
i know dat...im so bad in socializing
im sorry..n imvery proud of it!!
many guys tend 2 keep da distant from me
they not dare 2 even hve a cnversation wif me
fuhh...such a dangerous aura!!
im nt bragging bout my attitude here
i believe i never tag my price high
it jz dat
im da one who is afraid 2 approached ppl
as in GUY

so i guess here some of da way dat might take my interest on YOU

+approach me coz i'll never approach unless its something important+
+make things unpredictable coz im nt very fond of cliche+
+since im 2 analytical act da way dat im nt predicted+
+make me see ur charm glow in ur action+
+make me crazy wondering+
+2 have a good look n good background is a bonus cz i take dat in my consideration since first impression tells everything n ppl tend 2 favour outer appearance+
+jz make me like u+



++im currently grooving with:memory-love++


No comments: