Monday, March 15, 2010

~EngLIsH~



++i want to stress here b4 i start writing dat im nt BRAGGING!!++

dis event happen during my workplace communication class
we had 2 do some practice 4 our interview assessment
so i've been given da 'candidate' character
in a way im a miss fiona weaver
n im trying 2 apply 4 a job in an airline system
which i 100% sure i based in london
as an 'engineering technicians'
hows dat sound
mighty great rite
haha...its jz a practice dowh!!

so 2 do dis practice we've been assigned wif a partner
(as im da cndidate so my other partner is
mr dickens da interviewer..
so we start da practice jz like da actual show
im coming 2 a room knocking
been very polite n so on
answering all da question given
no worries since
da answer is jz in front of my eyes!!
0___*v

then we finish...
oops i 4get 2 introduces my partner
sory bt im nt very familiar with him
wat i know is
his name is lee bin(im nt sure if spell it correctly)
n he's from JKAS
so while waiting 4 da others 2 finish
we did a small talk
outside from da practice content
we talk about da project n also bout da assessment
such a cliche..
well i dunno much bout him dowh
then he ask me a question
"b4 u study in SMK or english school?"
0__0 (me)
lol...so i answer dat i study in SMK b4
(is dis still cnsider an interview?)
why???
so he said dat he is impress wif my english
~~lol...im blushing!!~~

after dat we change partner again
dis time masya n i changing partner
so she takes lee bin n im with yi han
we go along da practice jz like b4
bt now we chnaging roleplay
as im da interviewer n he's a cndidate
...........................
once we finish
he say to me dat he's impress
0___0??
wif my english...again
2 in 1 day...im nt very good at
accepting appraisal
so no more please!!
again im emphasize dat im nt BRAGGING
dis is nt first time ppl say dat 2 me
in workplace comunication class
bt dis da first time...2 cmpliment in a short time

i dunno whether to feel
happy or proud
bt one thing 4 sure
dis is my product from my effort
im nt come from english-speaking family
instead we talk in accent malay(terengganu)
bt then when i need 2 speak
i do speak n never betray da time
guess dats why im good in speaking
n i mean wat i said
im only good in speaking nt in english!!
my grammar still sux n poor dramatically!!

T___T


++im currently grooving with:4men ft mei-dont++

No comments: