Saturday, March 13, 2010

~b0yFriEnd?~



never thought dat i would talk bout dis thing..
hehe..its jz a dream dat i need to rant LOL!!

so it happen dis way....

+in my dream i had a boyfriend..correction juz have a boyfriend.
he's handsome, well-built, rich, n seems smart..but
later through my dream i know who he is...
such a CHEAPSKATER!!
i cant imagine anyone 2 treat me like dat!!
he jz made me sooo angry
n da next day i wake up
i was sweating like crazy becoz of anger n frustration..
i jz remeber dat there's once i suddenly wake up bt da dream still nt finish
n da first thing comes 2 my mind is
i need 2 go back 2 sleep so dat i cn wrestle him 2 DEATH!
bt in da end...da dream is nt finish
cz i jz wake up bcoz i feel so hot n uneasy~
-__- ..merong 2 me!!+

while im taking shower
i keep wondering bout da dream...
so i jz made my resolution(yup in da toilet)
not 2 have a boyfriend yet dis time
LOL...like have one before!!
hehe..really wish dat i will have
juz a prfect n nice boyfriend dat suit my style well..
pls nt dat kind of guy in my dream
huh...talk bout 'dream' guy~~


~while reading some fic online i run through dis n yes im agree~

yesterday is history
tomorrow is mystery
today is a gift
that's why its called present...




++im currently grooving with:na yoon kwon-idiot++

No comments: