Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~random babling~

oh gosh...its been centuries im away from here~
thank god got some gut...*my laziness gone for second*
THIS IS RANDOM!
actually juz coming here 2 have some space 2 rant~
life is quiet hectic dis past few weeks...
going back n forth from kl--->terengganu--->kl in 2 weeks
really wears me out...but still 'no pain,no gain'
its my dream i need 2 strive hard for it....so for now im just being grateful
plus with my body totally against me *im gotten sick*
so its really gain with pain!
with this kind of weather,it didnt do justive to my weary body~
anyway it still bring some happiness...thing need to be contra to balanced it out

sometimes im just like to be alone doing everything that i want out of everyone eyes
but sometime i did miss all that 'eyes'
confess here...due to sickness im being a bad fangirl!
i even leave soribada for half a day not doing anything
everything just too unbearable to me at that time!
but no worries i pay all my regretness
seriously these past few day im totally out of direction
i dunno what i should do either in virtual or in real life
im just roaming everywhere!

i really hope that this undirectional life of me will be ended soon
my DREAM slowly become reality
i just need to wait for another 2 month before i've been able to grab it~
my feeling=excited+scare+happy+giddy+indifferent......*depends on ur thought*
suddenly i have the urge to do anything that i rarely done
watching movie in cinemas,shopping like there's no tomorrow,being clown,eating like pig,wearing things im not so fond,cooking,etc.
for now i guess i should be happy and just hope that everything will be fine and favour me!
+the end+

~its really nice to actually have some place to rant~


++im currently grooving with:super junior(yesung and kyuhyun)-in my dreams++


No comments: