Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~pr0mise~



promise....
things that i've never made it here.
i promise a lot of things to write...to my family,friends and even myself.
i just left this blog hanging without anyone bother it.
i feel totally bad.
its not that i dont have time...i have time...
its just me who refuse.
lot's of things to write,to say,to view,to enjoy...pleasure of life!
but i never feel excited...intimidated(maybe)
i get myself back after almost two years searching...but i seem dunno how i am actually.
those solemn dreadful days really give a huge impact on me.
im ready and aware,its just that i dont want to fight it.
guess my principle to just always go 'with the flow' wont work out this time.
i am happy but most of the time i am indifferent.
maybe im too shock with what has happen in my life recently.
i thought im ready...but im still human after all!


+on a happier note+
i'll try to move a step forward with all the things happen in my life.
i'll bother it so that i can understand myself more.
learning period for me.
i want myself back so that i can stand on my feet proudly!

~on a side note~
im actually quite depressed coz i forget to post bout eternal magnae wookie birthday in my blog.i feel bad,everyone has their own time in my blog.i hope i'll still be active here next year to make a worthy post for my precious baby wookie.


ps:i'll be here often from now!

++im currently grooving with:super junior-all my heart++



No comments: