Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~❤papa~



happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to papa
happy birthday to you

08/06/2010
papa become 51 years old





i wish that papa will always be bless and happy. even when things didnt go like what papa want it to be i hope it wont burden or upset you much. papa will always be the greatest person in my life!i am so thankful to have a father like you. i know im not a very good daughter to you but i really really really love you .and i promiseto be a better person and daughter to you forever...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH


my wish to you
+papa will always be succesful in everything papa do+
+hope everything goes well in papa way+
+papa will always be HEALTHY+
+papa will become the next master of zynger poker+
+papa will always be proud of me+
+our family will always be the greatest possesion i have in my life+



i always wanna post something bout my family in here
but as it goes by i never wrote bout them...guess privacy means a lot to me
but still i have the urge to tell the whole word
how amazing MY FAMILY is....
so i started with this.

++im currently grooving with:super junior-happy together++

No comments: