Thursday, April 29, 2010

~nerv0us~


ginz(j)ang=nervous=berdebar-debar

im gonna say dat 2day one of da longest day in my life
2 b waiting wif full of nervous
butterfly dancing in stomach
cold sweat keep come out
dry mouth...feel sickening
GRR>>>I REALLY HATE DAT FEELING!!
but still i have 2 face it~~


im having my so called 'dangerous' interview today
+dis will pattern my life afterward+
its really sickening 2 b waiting about 2 hours jz 2 b interview 4 about 1/2 hour!!
but still im happy coz i've done it~~
da question is kinda annoyed me a bit
coz im really nt interested wif da topics
ME+POLITICS=IGNORANT!!

LOL...after all i get wat dey trying 2 do
dey jz wanna c how firm u r in ur decision
although its kinda weird n so out of cntext
im still answering it wif everythings dat i've in my 'tiny' head
so im jz hoping 4 da best!!
hopefully i'll b in russia dis september
n YES i am ready 2 revive my DREAMS back
lalala...guess fruits after effort is da sweetest things...
..................................................................................

my fav phrase dat i've got 2day from one of da interviewee

+INTELLECT=inside telling you wat to do+

++im currently grooving with:kim bumsoo-lie++

No comments: