Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~am i??~




going through all my documents 4 dis...
^^...say dat im crazy cz i am CRAZY!!!
hahaha...

.............................dis is wat im going through

actually someone ask me on fb about dis...so i jz recalled it here!!


++cheonsa ideal girl++


What I wrote 3 years ago about my ideal type…There are not many changes..

I’m looking for a virtuous girl..!!!

1.Age difference─▷ FEEL..It’s okay..

2.Height ─▷ As long as she’s not taller than me..

3.Hairstyle ─▷Long straight hair or hair which is tied up, as long as it suits (her) and waves at the hair ends..

4.Eyes ─▷ Obedient-looking eyes..Kind eyes..Alert-looking eyes…^^

5.Nose ─▷ As long as it looks pretty…

6.Mouth ─▷ Looking like a peach..ㅋㅋA small mouth would be nice..^^;;;;;

7.Skin tone─▷ Fair skin..^^;

8.Face ─▷ Egg-shaped..?ㅋㅋ

9.Neck ─▷ Long neck…

10.Stature ─▷ As long as (she has a) long neck and long legs ..And it doesn’t look fierce..

11.Dress sense ─▷ As long as it looks refined..

12.Hands ─▷Long tender hands

13.Feet ─▷ Only the feet…Only ..Ah this is difficult..Almost like the hands..

14.Religion ─▷No preference..

15.Accessories ─▷ Nice-looking ones..

16.Family relationship ─▷ Never thought of that..

17.What would you do when you see your ideal type
─▷ Laugh…^^; Almost like wanting to see through her…

18.What if your ideal type professes to you? ─▷ I’d be very happy..

19.What if your ideal type shows her love to you often? ─▷Many times~ㅋBut not to others

20.How many times will you say “I love you” in a day? ─▷ This should be kept in the heart..
Only when I can’t resist saying it…

21.What about pecks? ─▷ Many times…ㅋ

22.What about kisses? ─▷ It’s disgusting when you do it with a dry mouth..ㅋㅋㅋ

23.What kind of pose should your ideal type have when kissing? ─▷ Why is there even this..Ah ha..ㅡㅡㅋ

24.Do you like to sneak kisses?─▷ Will try to sneak kisses..ㅋㅋ

25.Do you hope she acts coquettishly? ─▷ When it’s proper..^^

26.Your ideal type’s talent ─▷ If she likes music..

27.Her interest? ─▷ Sports..Or music..

28.The place you’d like to go with your ideal type─▷ All~~

29.Things you’d like to do with your ideal type ─▷ (Get) Married

30.Smokes? ─▷ A girl who smokes isn’t good..Quit it..Not because I hate it..
But it’s for the person’s health…

31.Drinks? ─▷ As long as it suits the circumstance..

32.What your ideal type likes? ─▷Me

33.What your ideal type hates? ─▷ I don’t know what my ideal type hates..

34.What you want her to do everyday? ─▷ Call (me)..

35.Which celebrity you like your ideal type to look like? ─▷ Olivia Hussey..Han Ga In..Jeon Ji Hyun..Kim Tae Hee

36.Which celebrity do you wish your ideal type to like? ─▷Me..

37.What should your ideal type do when you cry because you’re too tired and you need to rely on her?
─▷Nothing should be said..I’d be grateful as long as she sits beside me and listens to what I said..

38.What if you had a fight with your ideal type..How would you wish to settle it? ─▷ Stop fightingㅡㅡ;

39.How should she pacify you when you’re angry? ─▷I’d initiate..
Or let me by myself..But is she still says those ridiculous things..I wouldn’t be able to control my temper..

40.Besides you, how many people do you wish the girl has a relationship with? ─▷Do girls date too??

41.How do you wish you’d meet your ideal type? ─▷ Meet each other suddenly~~ㅋ

42.How will you propose? ─▷ As long as she’s moved..

43.What standard must she have in her studies? ─▷ Girls who are like flower vases..I don’t like them..I like girls who are virtuous..

44.What present do you wish to get from her? ─▷ Anything…

45.Is it good for your ideal type to be popular? ─▷As long as it’s of a standard..

46.How do you wish your ideal type would call you? ─▷ Darling or Hubby

47.How would you call your ideal type? ─▷ My baby..ㅋㅋAck..ㅡㅡ;

48.Do you wish for your ideal type to share all her secrets with you?
─▷ Things that she doesn’t wish to say, it’s okay..
As long as she’s frank with me..

49.Whatever that’s not written above you can write here!!
─▷ What do I have to say..I don’t know..I don’t have anything else..

50.Some words to say to your ideal type─▷Why did you appear only now..I miss you..


credit onlySJ13 4 translation....



am i fulfilling those???



++im currently grooving with:son dambi-crazy++

No comments: