Monday, April 12, 2010

~................~



its nt an END bt an AND....
(quote from angel teuk)



its already time...
another one more week
hope all of this will become an AND to me
wish 4 things 2 b like wat i wish it'
these past 2 years enduring
really makes me know myself more
is it???
mayb.....
its hard...not ever been easy~~
im thankful that im still strong
under ALLAH guidance
im still dream big n never give up
im happy for now
dat i never put myself on dead end
.................................
these past 2 years
blaming myself n hating others...
keep hunting me...
hate when thinking bout my fate
why im nt b like wat my other frens b
its nt dat im da best
bt we'r da same
guess...ALLAH jz wanna test me
how long cn i take dis
after all
dis is all thank to MAMA
BIG THANKS!!!
really dis past years too many times
im down
nt being myself is my biggest sin
to everyone...
mama keep pushing...no worries
my time will come to
sooner nor later
keep up wif it
..................................
tears...mmm
dunno how many times its flow
heart hurt, mind hurt, body hurt
too much...bt im keep holding it
im nt an expressive
so i dunno how 2 make others understand me
even MAMA get a hard times 4 it
n im still believe dat MAMA still dun get it
she jz wanna make me happy
^___^...even dat
im happy bcoz MAMA still b beside me
THANK U MAMA...
mom's always da best
my family who keep myself happy
even da hurt
never ever argue or get mad
at my tears or my laugh
thinking of dis really
make me teary...
better stop!!!
.................................
to all my frens
bet later dis will give u big shock
im really sorry
i cant really speak
im afraid n nt cnfident
what if...
things still nt like wat i want
what if...
im still dreaming
dunno whether u aware or nt
im easily giving up now
i hate when im being STUPID!!!
its really HURT
2 even think about it..moreover to b...
i believe soon it will stop
n by dat time
im really SORRY
guess some of da things n dreams we make together
im afraid im nt b able
2 walk together with u!!!
..................................

++till dis time i still want 2 believe++



++im currently grooving with:evan ft sol flower-its okay to cry++

No comments: