Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~update~



salam,

again stopping by just to spill out something here and also because i feel like wanna whack this keyboard...aftermath of gorgeous hacker *love you*

hmm...nothing much happen to my life currently.
to say its was a great time also have some flaws in it.
lately my lazyness level is totally above the usual par,everyday wasting time by watching dramas,spazzing and stalking hot guys over the internet *specifically harumacchi*~new addiction~,downloading bunch of weird stuff,playing and enjoying everyday but no shopping WHAT?,googling stupid stuff....duhh i kind of not understand what condition am in right now.never been this way before excluding the dark 'ukm' time!

its already spring here in russia and it was a great season i can say for now.
its really beautiful since all the flowers start blossoming and all the trees slowly turn green,its like a big garden and i am super duper happy with it excluding all the dogs that hated me *i hate you*!


so most of my past weekend has been filled with PICNIC and 'enjoys the nature' walking.
this is totally great for my heart and mind but its the worst to my eating habit.
i've been keeping fat all this while...O MY GEE~



owh,last week i bought two story books at the bookstore near to my russian class at dekanat.


the books was from the same author,Christopher Fowler and he is said to be be quiet a famous author for story that involve investigation with more classic accent on it.honestly i know nothing bout this guy and i just bought these books because its cover attracted me~i wish it to be a good reading...'the age of innocence' is my first purchased here.im an old lady y'know...classic always had a subtle spot in my heart *charles dicken,louissa may alcott and roald dahl* my inspiration!

my heart condition nowadays *im talking about lovey-dovey feeling y'know* in state of indifferent again after all the giddiness i felt earlier...hmm thanks to harumacchi-kun i back again attaching myself to my imagination!well cant blame him much cause he really is HOT...the smile can kill y'know *swag style* yo!

owh...i dont mind anymore~


ps: nice ending ne~

++im currently grooving with:flumpool-zanzou++

No comments: