Sunday, May 29, 2011

~beck~

salam,

well i supposed to study since like i said before this week will gonna be filled with examexamexam!
but haha know what,i just finished watching a movie called 'beck'.
its a japanese movie release back in 2009/2010? and my review will be.....

ITS A FUCKING HELLA CRAZY ASS MOVIE!
*step aside the storyline and weird acting here and there*
(omg im swearing too much,bad girl is bad!)
i cant guarantee your innocence after watching this movie,so be prepared!

the music made from this movie is really asdfghjkl...
i cant contain myself...the melody really haunt me till the end!
i can imagine me sleeping while headbanging...
kekeke sorry roomate if that might scare you (>)_(<)

if ever i rewatch this,i'll probably just skipped the movie to the end part cause there is where the magic happen!
i literally just out of my worlds and enjoying the performance LIVE *if that's the reality*


as the lyric 'evolution' one of the song featured said:YOU CAN FLY!
that's what 'moon's beam' song makes me!
and the movie is finished with one of my fav song by oasis-so sally can't wait.
that's just conclude everything amazingly!

watching this movie just make me wanna have my own band and jamming together through day and night....
the saddest part about this dream is....i dont have guitar and i DONT KNOW how to play it!
my sorrow....




++im currently grooving with:kat-tun-your side++

No comments: