Sunday, December 5, 2010

~winter~


salam,


haha.

its december now and its already WINTER.
its really freezing cold.
i will never wish to experience this if i ever had a chance to go back in time.
tsk,tsk...too bad of me to regret over things that i 'kneeing' wish.
^.^ anyway im still grateful that im able to go through this with the courages and braves!
kekeke...do i sounds so pitiful?
well,for me this wonter is really cruel.
i just thought that dying because of cold is possible for me.
anyhow ALLAH wont make this season happen if human cant endure it.
its just the first time for me,i know!

i still remember the first of winter,1/12/2010
the temperature was -25 and its windchill is -36
to be able to go through the day for class
is such an astonishing success to me.
alhamdulillah.
i hope my first time winter experience is not too cruel for me.
ALLAH,please have mercy to this pitiful slaves!

ps:its shivering inside the room,yay finally i can use my comforer!
++im currently grooving with:sm the ballad-hot time++



No comments: