Thursday, November 18, 2010

~100th post~


THIS IS MY 100th POST
YABEDABEDU!!!

I never thought that this blog will last till now.
so in courtesy of my 100th post
i wanna write bout the things that makes me a blogger.
blogging is actually not really my thing...
i have so much to tell the world but im not that good in expressing the thought
PLUS im not that diligent to write all the thought that messing of my head.

lots of thing come and go thru my mind...
lots of things i wanna jot down here...
lots of things i wanna share with the whole world...
lots of things i wanna let out...
lots of thing i wanna rant about...
lota of random babbling to be abuse...

but it all go down the drain...
as time move on,i never have the urge to do what i suppose to do as a blogger.
as a storyteller to my life.
as a guidance that will lead me to know myself better!

but still i made it....
Im so glad that i didn't abandon it
it takes time to reach here but still HERE I AM!


++im currently grooving with:hwangbo-still beautiful++

No comments: