Monday, October 11, 2010

~food ver.1~


Welcome to my cooking class!

I’ve been thinking quite awhile whether to post this or not.

Kekeke…feel awkward boasting myself *like I care before*

Living in Moscow teaches me to be more independent.

Survival skill is important, no matter whether you good or bad in it.

You NEED to survive!

This is my first independent lesson!

Cooking!!!


This is my firstmeal I cooked here.

*ignore all the instance food*

It’s a cabbage fried with egg ‘my own recipe’


(the ingredient for this meal is onion, garlic, cabbage, egg, thai chilli sauce and maggi cukup rasa)



Okay, this dish is the meal that I cooked today.

In commemorate the day we finally find and buy the chicken here in Moscow!

Its all on me…the expenses ^^

Its called fried ‘mee’ spaghetti Malaysian style.



(the ingredient for this meal is onion, garlic, chicken breast, tomato, cabbage, spaghetti, mihun goreng paste, mayonaice, basic ingredient and egg)


*I’ll surely updating my cooking after this ^^*

++im currently grooving with:miss A-step up+


No comments: