Sunday, October 10, 2010

~crush~


"Crush comes but eventually one day it will go away"

(quote bunny eonni on fb)

LOVE.....never

CRUSH.....always


i've been thinking lately bout my social life.

looking from outer appearance i give the vibe of friendly person...

the fact is i am a BAD soacializer!

*focus on capslock*

people around me always asking.

is it really hard to make people get inside of my heart.

yes,i do protect my heart carefully.

some people might see,some might not...in the end i am HEARTLESS!


love.

for me its a necessity.

it nature to human to feel love and give love.

maybe my time still not coming.

i want it to be very PERFECT.

each detail...i dont want it to spoil.

i dream of ONE AND ONLY.

but people say its better to learn from many experience.

and have the best one latter.

i might challenge,but im afraid.


for now

i just let my heart to have a crush

it comes and go

i thought i like him

latter the truth is because his appearance

flutter me

give me time

its NOTHING now

by then

i will let my heart to have a love

its should be eternal

hopefully

he need to love me

so that everything of him

flutter my heart

FOREVER


++im currently grooving with:C.N blue(jonghyun)-sunday morning(remake)+

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oit... bencinta ngan org yg ad dpn mate ker ngn korea tu lg nih??

org antr g rusia tok bljr jd doctor sakit.. bukn doc cinta..

lollypop said...

ne skadar reflection la yunk oi!
nk beza antare crush ngan love...based on ak nye view la ^^
ps:x salah kot kalu ak nk jd dr cinta hua3