Sunday, August 8, 2010

~rant~

*what eactly happening to blogspot?*
I FREAKING HATE TO WRITE THINGS HERE IF I CAN PUT ANY COLOUR....I NEED COLOUR!

maybe it just me....T_T i need a place now to let everything inside me out!
well im just going to rant eventho i hate it...

i think im changing now,im not exactly like i am before.
things come and go YES but i dont like how it affect me!
its just few week but i can totally feel the bad side of it....
im guessing that my heart dont want to be a loner anymore...
it need a content to be fill but i dont have it!
i might have if im bold enough but the reality is vice versa...i should just stop feeling like this and move on.
if it as easy as that i wont be ranting *knock head*

people said just take any chance in front of you "opporturnity knocks but once",
be grateful but as bad as i am i always try to avoid it...how pity i am!
there's might not be any chance for me afterward so should i make the move...IM TOO EGO!
i keep saying to others that we should be fair in every aspect,between old and young and man and woman.
but i still think unfair in some aspect.
i want this and that but never thought of what other side want.
we cant always have what we want exactly in this life...its not EASY.

i give myself time.
maybe i'll make the move,i should initiate a thing if i want it to happen.
but still i wish i had a guidance or light that will exactly show me or lead me through!
its too frustrating keeping things that cannot be discussed in your head,its going to explode but never be.
i'll come back but i stop here!


ps:im listening to english more noe.


++im currently grooving with:westlife-us against the world++

No comments: