Monday, August 16, 2010

~profile~


WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: warm plain water(i have sore throat)
2. Last phone call: ika (lost at asyan)
3. Last text message: along
4. Last song you listened to: just now finish listening to shine get it
5. Last time you cried: the day I need to say bye bye to my family TT (22/9/2010)


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: I never dated YET
7. Been cheated on: its an obvious no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: oh gosh 0__0
9. Lost someone special: life and death come and go…..
10. Been depressed: those 1 year of depression,I never forget!
11. Been drunk and threw up: this surely WILL NEVER HAPPEN!


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. rainbow
13.
white
14. Blue(super junior official colour ^^)


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend: Yes. I lost counting!
16. Fallen out of love: crush…YES
17. Laughed until you cried: that’s me when im laughing.
18. Met someone who changed you: ??
19. Found out who your true friends were: owh pity me, not yet!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: I do stand out ^^, of course people will talk about me. either good or bad, I never care!
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: astaghfirullahalazim…
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: LOL…do u think im a psycho!
23. How many kids do you want to have: hehe *blushing*
24. Do you have any pets: nope
25. Do you want to change your name?: when im a kid I wanna change it,but now that name signifies who I am
26. What did you do for your last birthday: studying maybe…kekeke
27. What time did you wake up today: almost 10 am ^^
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching movie ‘the imaginarium of doctor Parnassus’
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: be with mama, winter sale, finish studying, PARTNER.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: last 2 weeks at airport TT *sobs*
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: im still comfortable in my life now, so no need to change!
32. What are you listening to right now: FT island-love love love (I love hongki hand movement in this song)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: LOL…how should I remeber
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: I wanna buy a boots and clothes but the time still not coming yet…its really burdensome!
35. Most visited webpage: twitter, facebook, soompi(super junior), sj-world, allkpop…all sort of kpop stuff!

36. Whats your real name: aqilah amirah binti abd aziz
37. Nicknames: qiela n miera n angah *its only for my family*
38. Relationship Status: looking for love…haks3
39. Zodiac sign scorpio
40. Male or female?: lets guess….^^
41. Elementary?: what ??
42. Middle School?: owh skool, SMK seri saujana (one of the best moment)
43. High school/college?: KMNS, UKM and now im currently attending I.M sechenov Moscow first state medical university ^^
44. Hair colour: should I tell the truth…hint im an asian
45. Long or short: small and CUTE
46. Height: dun want to tell, im SHORT bytheway
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: hehe…always and it comes and go *lost count how many guys in my heart now*
48: What do you like about yourself?: everything…I always proud of myself so dun bother to feel annoyed!
49. Piercings: never have
50. Tattoos: this will never DO!
51. Righty or lefty: u mean hand??ok…im a right-handed!


FIRSTS :

52. First surgery: when im 14 years old, appendicitis!
53. First piercing: see above
54. First best friend: gosh, im sorry but YES I forget already!
55. First sport you joined: 4x200m run ^^
56. First vacation: to langkawi *chocolate heaven*
58. First pair of trainer: ???

RIGHT NOW

59. Eating: looking at the time its crazy if still chunking on food (1.10 am)
60. Drinking: still warm *turn cold ady* lain water
61. I'm about to: finish this and then sleep,need to wake early to catch the class!
62. Listening to: my playlist on WMP and now its playing C.N blue-lie
63.Waiting on: to finish this and sleep


YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids?: that’s what makes a woman woman
65. Get Married?: if I want kids of coz I need to get married, and that mostly girls dream!
66. Career?: insyallah a doctor in psychiatrist!

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes: its depend on the beholde, but I’ll choose both
68. Hugs or kisses: combination of both will be so sweet!
69. Shorter or taller: he has to be TALL!
70. Older or Younger: it’s a dream of a lifetime to be young forever
71. Romantic or spontaneous: my heart need both!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I need both.
73. Sensitive or loud: eww…
74. Hook-up or relationship: ^^
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: both I hate, bad boys is an exception!
76. Kissed a stranger: if he is a HOT, then its okay ^^
77. Drank hard liquor: im a muslim and never will
78. Lost glasses/contacts: few times for contacts. Glasses broke YES, lost NEVER

79. Sex on first date: 0__)
80. Broken someone's heart: well, I don’t know!
82. Been arrested: wow, im a good girl!
83. Turned someone down: im so reserved, but still I guess I turn few down.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes, my late oma.
85. Fallen for a friend?: hehehe…never had that kind of feeling or friends yet!



DO YOU BELIEVE IN

86. Yourself: absolutely
87. Miracles: maybe
88. Love at first sight: YES I DO
89. Heaven: yes
90. Santa Claus: hmm…
91. Kiss on the first date: *blush* but im sure I wont do that
92. Angels: yes


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: never!
95. Did you sing today?: I always sing…
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: minus on love issues, yes a lot!
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: im hesitant bout this -__-
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: nothing special from last year so NO
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: maybe…hurt is the last thins I want to feel!
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: you judges!

++im currently grooving with:kim yeonga-is it love+


No comments: