Sunday, February 21, 2010

~LearNinG~



currently im reading my 2nd novel from dan brown

~presenting to u~


jz like da last 'da vinci code' i read
dis book also makes me understand art more
hehe...i really impressed wif him
he makes me think wat dan brown really are...??

while reading his book dis is wat happen in my mind
*is dan brown a catholic..i blieve so*
*mayb he jz rely on his faith n try to blend it all*
*he's a free thinker??*
*he wants to live in reinassance era*
*he is an art maniac mostly symbol*
*well..he is a married man*
HAHA


neway im really impressed wif his idea..
no wonder all his book r bestselller!!!
i blieve dat he try to find his faith through his reading
mayb he wants da reader 2 understand his faith
i cn imagine dat he is sumone
who has a lot of respect 2 other religion
well...its my thought
bt i also feel dat he want ppl 2 understand catholic more
well i learn dat genesis n science is a mutual enemy
i blieve its jz human made
everythings is there 4 reason!!!

jz a WARNING
KEEP UR FAITH WHILE READING IT
(always pray to ALLAH)

~some marhmallow 4 u..my fav quote from dis book~

+science n religion r nt at odds,science is simply too young to understand+
+do i believe in GOD?+
+when u lie out under the stars,do u sense da divine?+
+so faith is random?+
+...,but service always brings honor+
+and a promise to god is the most important promise of all+
+god will watch over u n protect u forever+

n my most favourite

+"science tell me god must exist.my mind tells me dat i will never understand god.and my heart tells me i am nt meant to"+


well i babbling too much today
...the end of my preview...



++im currently grooving with:u-kiss-without you++

No comments: