Friday, February 12, 2010

~FrIeNdS=chINgu=kaWan~



while searching 4 my 'taegukgi' dvd i jz found my old yearbook
specially made 4 SKUNKers

looking at da book,reading it again
my time wif skunkers is one of my precious memory
i really do LOVE them lot!!

(to commemorate dis,here is my special poem 4 u guys)


~'FRIEND' TO ME~

rise and fall together
gain triumph and failure together
u my friends i appreciate so much
even the wrong things u teach
we end up with laughter n crying

to live with this blessing friend
i feel blessing throughout my life

may u find a right path in future
bear it in mind
our heart lock together

may ALLAH bless u
n I LOVE U


4 all things friends and family is da most important things we have
step aside all da ego n ourself
take time to remember the moment dat made u who u are today
coz i believe we live from experience n experiment
so we have to appreciate da experience
n prepared 4 da experiment!!!


~to all my friends thank u so much~




++im currently grooving with:c.n blue-one of a kind++

No comments: