Wednesday, January 19, 2011

~home sweet home~



salam,

HOME SWEET HOME BABY!!!!

another 20+ hours to go
cant wait to leave this cold city
and welcoming the warm breeze on my face
kyaaah....i cant wait!
it might be quiet hard this holidays
but anyway its my enjoyment
there's a lot of things i wanna do
especially EATING and SHOPPING
have fun with my family
oh my,grin still attach on my face since then
thank to ALLAH today's exam was quite smooth
i can answer although not all correct
since im not atking it with honesty
im satisfied enough~
hopefully tomorrow's(its today ady) journey is smooth
and got no problem
may ALLAH protect me and my friends throughout
AMIN.


ps:should i bring along my dearest lappie or not,hmm?
pss:i dont like red so much but seems like later im challenging a bull =_=!
psss:i cant sleeeeeeep!!!



++im currently grooving with:infinite-before the dawn++


No comments: